Currently working as an Art Director at Weber Shandwick, while occasionally taking on freelance projects.
What I'm up to now.
Updated: November 25, 2017
Residing & frolicking in:
What I'm working on:
- Getting schooled and geeking out on all things motion over at MoGraph Mentor.
- Mini content series with Adé Hogue around the throes of modern dating that we are calling 'Mixed Messages.'
A few goals for 2018:
- Complete full MoGraph Mentor course
- Speak at a conference/organize a talk around the value of relentless curiosity
- Illustrate a label for a beer, wine, or spirits line
- Complete a full round of BBG
- Plan a backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
What I'm reading:
- 'Wind-up Bird Chronicle' by Haruki Murakami
- 'Work for Money, Design for Love' by David Airey
- Adobe Creative Jam – PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD & JUDGES CHOICE AWARD - 2nd Place, 2017
- Typeforce 8 – Exhibition Artist, 2017
- 48 Hour Film Fest – BEST FILM, 2nd Place, 2016
On my mind:
- How can I add more value?
- Where'd I put my Tamagotchi?
- I miss Vine.
What I'm groovin' to:
© Nicky Mazur