What I'm up to now.
Updated: June 11, 2018
Residing & frolicking in:
What I'm working on:
- Elevating my illustration skills, focusing on Character Design in Q2.
- Mini content series with Adé Hogue around the throes of modern dating that we are calling 'Mixed Messages.'
- Crafting, committing, and crushing month-based goals in 2018.
A few goals for 2018:
Complete full MoGraph Mentor course
- Speak at a conference/organize a talk around the value and thrill of relentless curiosity
- Illustrate a label for a beer, wine, or spirits line
- Complete a full round of BBG
- Plan a backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
January: Wake up by 4:30AM during the week to workout, read, or do something for myself before starting the day. February: Dance at some point every day and log it in Streaks app. March-May: Form daily habit of drawing before bed and log it in Streaks.
- June: Finish reading 'Americanah.'
- Pixels of Fury (Chicago) – FIRST PLACE, 2018
- Adobe Creative Jam – PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD & JUDGES CHOICE AWARD - 2nd Place, 2017
- Typeforce 8 – Exhibition Artist, 2017
- 48 Hour Film Fest – BEST FILM, 2nd Place, 2016
On my mind:
How can I add more value? What are the smaller steps I should be taking to reach my current goals. Where's my tamagotchi?!
What I'm reading:
- 'Americanah' Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- 'Wind-up Bird Chronicle' Haruki Murakami
- Various articles saved in my Pocket.
What I'm groovin' to:
© Nicky Mazur