What I'm up to now.
Updated: January 6th, 2018
Residing & frolicking in:
What I'm working on:
- Learning the language, inside jokes, and getting into V-formation during my first few weeks at [Demo Duck] (https://demoduck.com/).
- Mini content series with Adé Hogue around the throes of modern dating that we are calling 'Mixed Messages.'
- Crafting, committing, and crushing month-based goals in 2018.
A few goals for 2018:
Complete full MoGraph Mentor course
- Speak at a conference/organize a talk around the value and thrill of relentless curiosity
- Illustrate a label for a beer, wine, or spirits line
- Complete a full round of BBG
- Plan a backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- January Goal: Hit the hay by 10, and wake up by 4:30AM during the week to workout, read, or do something for myself before starting the day.
- Adobe Creative Jam – PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD & JUDGES CHOICE AWARD - 2nd Place, 2017
- Typeforce 8 – Exhibition Artist, 2017
- 48 Hour Film Fest – BEST FILM, 2nd Place, 2016
On my mind:
How can I add more value? What goal should I set for February? I still miss Vine.
What I'm reading:
- 'Wind-up Bird Chronicle' Haruki Murakami
- 'Work for Money, Design for Love' David Airey
- Various articles saved in my [Pocket] (www.getpocket.com).
What I'm groovin' to:
© Nicky Mazur